bandana | fall19
this product is sold out
a two-toned oversized bandana scarf that ties around the neck.
- made in india
- 26'' x 26'' +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process
*measurements taken flat, +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
fabric content & care
- posie – a supersoft rumpled doublegauze with a miniature plaid of faded black, pink, green, and yellow, with natural dots. (100% cotton)
- garnet – a lightweight wine red singlecloth with broken woven lines in marigold, peach, orange, and green. (100% cotton)
- stardust – a lightweight singlecloth in a faded denim blue with woven stripes in rust and gold metallic. (80% cotton, 10% metallic, 10% poly) *please note this textile contains metallic yarns
- parker – a midweight singlecloth in a plaid of faded navy and slate green. (100% cotton)
- mariana – a lightweight singlecloth with woven stripes in green, blue, yellow, and natural. (100% cotton)
- hero – a rumpled supersoft doublegauze in a warm brown featuring black patterned motifs.
- russet – a midweight brick red singlecloth with slanted diamond motifs in rust. (100% cotton)
- scout – a lightweight forest green singlecloth with a plaid of orange and mauve. (100% cotton)
- clove – a substantial natural singlecloth with oversized check in a bronze brown. (100% cotton)
- spellbound – a lightweight black gossamer singlecloth with woven textures and nude stripes. (100%)